Friday, August 1, 2008

Week in Review........................

Madison and I went to the mall to get her a new hat. Hat World was having a great sale and we decided to go take a look. She wanted a Cubs hat but couldn't find one that fitted. She decided on this blue Nike one which suits her perfect!! Isnt she a cutie!!! I can't believe she will be 11 years old in another month!!! Love you Mad.........................


Last Saturday, Mom, Megan and I met some friends at The Other Pub for their one year anniversay party. Uncle Eric watched the girls and this is what happens when you leave him with them..............

Emme and her 3-D glasses! They wanted to watch Hannah Montana special and you had to have these glasses. Isnt she a hoot!!! I think they got bored and tried to entertain themselves and this is how Uncle Eric found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Sunday was my father in laws 60th bday and we went to their house for a cookout. I didn't get any pics of the bday boy but here is Cam with Uncle Eric.............She loves her uncle........

Here we tried to take a pic of all 3 of us! Didnt do a great job but its still a cute pic!

Camryn was all smiles...........


We decided to take the girls to Purdue to go to the fountain. Here is Emme at dinner before we left...........................

This is her after we went to Purdue!

Unfortunately, the fountain was not on when we got there so we decided to get some ice cream at DQ and then headed to Target for a little shopping. Here is Kennady with her new "boots with the fur".......................

I had the day off so I took Sophie, Maddix, Jensen, Kennady and Beatty to Purdue to go through the fountain. Here is Sophie, the "Queen" with her little tiara on before we left to go............

We decided we would go eat at McDonald's before heading to the fountain. My friend Donna, and her daughter, Shelby met us too. Here are the kids eating...............

Shelby says, "wheres my cheeseburger!!"

Here are the kids at the fountain. They loved the water and it was sooooo humid out but Beatty was a trooper!


In other news, LSL, I did not leave my current job!! Yesterday was to be my last day and after talk and other issues, I decided to say! I felt awful when I had to call Purdue to tell them. It was the hardest decision I have ever made but I am pretty confident that I did the right thing. Time will tell and if not, its a lesson learned!

Eric and I are taking a bus trip to here tomorrow. We are also going with our friends, Rich and Cinnamon. We are so excited to go and I will have pics of our trip up here soon! Have a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: