Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cubs Vs. Pirates

Today, Eric and I went with Rich and Cinnamon up to Chicago on a bus trip to the Cubs game. We left West Lafayette around 9am and got up there a little after 11am our time. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was a great game because the Cubs won!! Our seats were on the lower level behind the Cubs dugout. We were under the awning so we were not hot at all. In fact, I was a little chilly at times. Here are some of the pics we took.........................
Here is the sign outside of Wrigley...........

Eric and I in front of the Ernie Banks statue as well as Rich and Cinnamon..........

The famous Cubbie Bear Bar............


View from our seats..................


My honey!!

The scoreboard
Eric told me to take this pic of the guys on the field
Eric and I
View of the roof top seats!
Us again!
More pic of the guys.......
Overall, it was a great day. We had some really great hotdogs and Cinnamon and I even tried a Maitai drink. We got into town a little after 7 and then went to ElRodeo for dinner. It was a fun day and we can't wait to go up to Chicago again!!!

No comments: