Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday night, I had a Lia Sophia party. I love their jewelry and its always fun to get together with friends. I ended up having a really good party and earned over $150 in FREE, yes FREE jewelry!! I can't wait for it to come in now!!!



Saturday I went shopping with my mom, Megan and Kennady. We went to eat lunch at Pizza Hut for the buffet. After that, we went to Once Upon a Child and found some bargains for Kennady. I even found her a shirt that says, "Bubba's Hamburger Shop" (she still calls me Bubba!). It was the cutest Old Navy shirt and it ws $2!! BARGAIN!!!After OPAC, we went to the mall to find the girls' some dresses for a wedding they were going to that evening. We went to Macys and found matching dresses, how adorable!! The girls looked so darn cute in them!

Kennady and Emme

Saturday night I went out with some friends to Remington to have dinner. We ate at Millys which is a bar. They had great food. After dinner, we went down to the other bar there and hung out for a while. Man, the drinks there were CHEAP!! I got a Captain Morgan/Coke and it was only $2.50!! I was excited!!! We decided that town was not "happening" so we left and went to Brookston to the Top Notch. We had a drink there and had a good time. It was a pretty low keyed night but fun. Its nice to go out and have a good time with my girl friends!!



Sunday I cleaned house all day long. I washed the sheets and rugs and all. It was such a great feeling to get that all done. We went over to my Moms for dinner that evening and hung out with the girls, Megan and my mom. Its so much fun having them in our lives again!

Now its back to work and all that fun stuff! We have a busy week so I am sure it will go fast! If anyone is interested, we are having a Hog Roast this Saturday, April 19th to benefit our March of Dimes team again. Our team name is Emma's Wings and we want to beat out Purdue University again!! If you would like more info on the hog roast or to sponsor me for the walk, leave me a comment and I can give you more info.
Hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool family blog!

I swear, rainy or cold days and I'm all about that same precious combo: The Pizza Hut Buffet, over to the Once Upon a Child and, if we're feeling super-inspired (after being weighed down with too much food and a messy kid) Target.

Now that it's spring, that won't happen as often ;)