Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Its about time, huh!

Hey guys!
Sorry for the delay in blogging and believe me, I have missed it. We had the internet through our lovely cable service and they got bought out and in the midst of the switching over, we lost service for a whole month!! Let me tell ya, I am far than please with COMCAST! I will NEVER go back to them. We switched from them to Verizon(for internet and phone) and will be getting DISH Network very soon. So, I am very sorry to have not blogged!

Soooooooooooooo, lets get this thing updated!!

My friend Donna, had her baby a few weeks early. She had a little girl and named her Shelby Marie. Here are some pics of her when I went to see her at the hospital.........



Here is the proud daddy...................................


We went to visit them last weekend with my nieces and my sister and here are some pics from that visit so you can see how she has changed in 2 weeks............


Kennady Holding baby Shelby................





Sorry I dont have any pictures of the new mommy but she looks wonderful and is doing great!!

We had a cook-out at our new house this past Sunday to celebrate reuniting with my sister! For those of you who know me, you probably know the story. It was the best birthday present anyone could ever give me! I love you Megan!!!


Here are some pics of the girls at the cook-out and also some of Erics niece, Camryn...........





Well, off to bed I go. I have a big day planned tomorrow for my BIRTHDAY!!! I will post pictures from the party soon...........................








1 comment:

ComcastCares said...

On behalf of Comcast I want to apologize for what sounds like was a horrible experience. Definitely not what we would strive for. If there is a way I can make it up to you, please let me know!

Frank Eliason
Comcast Executive Offices
frank_eliason@cable.comcast.com