Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Paisley Moon

Well I had to work til 6pm tonight. It went pretty fast so that was a good thing. Megan wanted me to make a thank you card for one of her bosses so after work I ran home, ate and then she came over to watch me make the card! It did turn out pretty cute if I do say so myself. After the card was made, we decided to take some of the March of Dimes donations over to Amber and Jays. Megan joined us as she was interested in seeing the cute things that Amber hand-makes. I have included her web-site on here so if anyone is interested, they can take a look. Her web-site is www.thepaisleymoon.etsy. She can make just about anything you could ever think of. So, if you have a baby or little kids or know someone having a baby, check out this website for some great gift ideas!!
Its almost Friday!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sister! Thanks for showing me how to make the cute cards...I'm excited to send it to her. And I'm excited for her to get the pillow. I e-mailed everyone at work to let them know the website. I can't wait for the hog roast on Saturday - it should be a blast!