Friday, July 11, 2008

Girls Night Out................

Tonight I met up with two dear friends who I don't get to see often. We decided to have a girls night out. We saw "Hancock" and then went to Pepe's for dinner. I have known Angela and Donna for about ten years or so. I met Angela through her husband, Clayton. Donna and Angela have been good friends and I met Donna through Angela. It was so nice to get together and talk about girl stuff! So, first off, we went to see HANCOCK with Will Smith. He was so good in the movie! If you get a chance to see it, do because I think I will go again and see it.


We went to good ol' Lafayette 7 theatre to see this great movie. We went to the early show so we could eat afterwards and catch up. Don't ask me why I took pictures of the theatre, just trying to take more pics for the blog! ha!!
So we headed over to Pepe's after the movie. Did I say it was a good movie? ha! Well it is! Here are Angela and Donna. I think that is our waitress in the background. She was good and let us sit there and chat for two hours!!

Here we are after dinner and some good conversations. Angela, Me and Donna. We are going to try to get together more often. I look like a dork, sitting straight up! Ha! Well we are hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow so we can do some yard work. I will try to take some pics of our front yard that we got mulched last weekend. Man, it looks so good! Have a great weekend!!!


No comments: