Thursday, May 29, 2008

Softball Games

Tonight, two of my nieces had softball games. Kennady played first, followed by Madison. Both of their teams lost but they both played really hard. Its all about fun anyways.



Kennady before the game started. Look how excited she is!!!




Here she is going back to home plate after she hit a foul ball.................



Madison and Kennadyduring Madison's game. Look how cute they are!!!



Madison, looking all grown up and all.......



Madison in the field........



Madison after the game...........


Like father like daughter..................Jason Junior!!!
Great game guys!!!!
Weekend plans:
Friday night we have a baby shower to go to for my cousin's wife, Bekah. They live in California and she is due with a baby boy in August. Chad has been deployed so he will not be here. I am looking forward to seeing Bekah and also to see some family that we haven't seen in a while. I can't wait to see all the cute baby gifts too! I hope to take my camera and get some good pics!
Saturday I plan on painting most of the day. We have a good start and I want to get as much done as I can while the weather is nice but not too hot out.
Sunday I would like to relax, maybe go on a picnic. I may do a little painting, it just depends on my mood! ha!!!
TGIF!!!!!






No comments: