Monday, February 25, 2008

More Snow...........................

Well, we are to get more snow starting tonight after midnight............which it has already started...................with an accumulation of up to 5 more inches! I don't think spring is ever going to get here!! I am beginning to think its going to stay like this forever! Its so depressing after a while. Does anyone feel this way????
We didnt do much over the weekend, which was nice. We mostly did things around the house to get more organized. The whole downstairs is done and I worked on the upstairs today. I am hoping to get my scrapbook room done tomorrow if I am not shoveling!
Tomorrow I get to pick up my nieces from school and bring them home with me. Madison is 10 and Riley is 6. I will try to get some pics of them and post. They were in the cookie making post too. I think Eric and I will take them out to eat for dinner?? Wednesday I go to the doctor so I can get released to go back to work!! I am really looking forward to that. We have no plans for the weekend so we may just relax...................................................Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

ashleydiggs said...

Hi. To answer your question, I have NO idea! My best friend did it for me...she does it as a side income. Her blog it http://www.foshefamily.blogspot.com or just click on Brandy from my blog! Hope this helped!