Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lunch and Dr. Appt............

Today has been a great day. I went to lunch with my friend Donna at Arnis.


Donna and I have been good friends for quite some time. We used to go out about every Friday night in our single days! Now we are both married and she is expecting a little one in about 4 weeks. I am hoping she has Shelby on my birthday!!! That would be exciting!!!

After lunch, I went to see Dr. Sunkel for my checkup from my surgery. He said I am doing great and can go back to work tomorrow! YEAH! I am so excited! Now ask me in a week and I will be ready to stay home! ha! I just really can't say enough great things about Dr. Sunkel. He is very very nice, easy to talk to and is there for me when I need him. The thing I like is that when I call his office, I get to speak to his nurse right away and I dont have to wait around for her to call me back. I think that is so nice. Here is a picture of Dr. Sunkel I got off their website. It looks pretty much like him but he is a little older than this pic and his hair is much shorter.................


I think its good to have an OBGYN that you like and can trust. That makes all the difference in the world...............


Tonight Eric and I are going to pick up our NEW dishwasher!! We got it at HH Gregg's. I hope its nice and works really well. I have been so blessed to always have a dishwasher and now that ours is broke, neither one of us want to do the dishes! ha! I just feel better when they are ran through a dishwasher as far as germs go. Heck, with all the bugs going around, its a wonder we havent gotten sick! Cross our fingers.............

After that, we are going to visit Eric's niece, Camryn and his sis, Carrie. Camryn is almost 4 and she has been asking to see us. She is so cute and fun! I will take my camera tonight and get a pic of her.


I think Eric and I are going to grab dinner before going to the Purdue game which starts at 9pm. Boy am I glad I dont have to work tomorrow til noon! It will be a late game but fun to go to. Maybe I can get some more pics there at the game. I need to start carrying my camera for my blog now that I am going to be a "regular"!

Happy Hump Day!!! :)



No comments: