Friday, August 29, 2008

Lots of things going on..........

Wow, we have been on the go and time has gotten away from me! This will be a pretty long post with lots of pictures!!!
A few weeks ago we went to my brother and sister in laws to help them set up their trampoline. Jen's sisters got them this trampoline for a wedding present last year but they wanted to wait til they moved to put it up. Well, they moved in June so up goes the trampoline!! When we got there, most of it was up and below you will see pics of Eric, Megan and Jason putting the netting on............
It was hard to get in the right position to get the net secured........


Jason, not wanting his picture taken. He should be used to it by now, right?? ha! Love ya bro!
Say "Cheese", Eric!

Hey, he's smiling, well, as much as he is going to! ha!
Madison
Emme, what a pose!
Kennady loves to pose...............
Megan, hard at work.........
Riley got to be the first one on, look at the others waiting their turn!
Emme, Charlotte and Naomi..........
Riley, Madison and Kennady
Last Saturday, we went out to eat for my in-laws anniversary. We went to this little restaurant in Thorntown, IN. They are known for their catfish and onion rings. The food was excellent and we had a good time.
Camryn and Carrie
Carrie and Gail
Eric and I
The lovebirds with Cam.........
The other night we went to Amber and Jays so I decided to take my camera to get some pics of the kids. Beatty is 2 1/2 months old and changes daily. Here is a cute little picture I got of her sitting up. I propped her up in the chair and took the picture fast! ha!
Maddix Ace
Eric and Maddix. If I go to see them and Eric is not with me, Maddix will ask, "where is Eric??" Its so cute!!!
Today is Erics birthday. We went to his favorite place to eat dinner, RED LOBSTER! We went there last year and this pic is from 2007. I took another pic of him tonight there in the same spot. Check out the two pics and how he has changed in 1 year........
2007
2008 Hasnt changed that much, huh. I love you baby! Happy Birthday!!!!!!
I didnt know they were going to bring him ice cream with a candle. I guess since I called in to reserve the table and told the manager it was for my husbands bday, they just did it. No one was aware and Eric thought I had told them to bring it out. We were thinking about it but we didnt ask them! Too funny, right?? Well, we were all surprised and Eric was a little embarassed since they sang to him! ha!
blowing out the candles.......
Megan and Kennady
Mom and Pam
Carrie and Bill
Bill and Gail
Eric and I.....
Megan and Mom....
Kennady, man she was being silly!
After dinner, we went back to our house for cake and ice cream. Here is Eric's cake. Man, it was awesome! I got it at Marsh and it was soooooooo moist and good!
Here is Madison and Eric with matching shirts on..............
It other news................Jason and Jen found out that they are pregnant!! For those of you who don't know, Jen has had 2 miscarriages in the past 2 years and they really wanted a baby. Jen is due the end of April. She went and had her level tested and everything looked fine. On Wednesday, she was feeling uneasy and decided to go to the doctor. She went and they did an u/s and found out they are not only having one baby, but TWO!!!! They are excited to say the least!!! Please pray that everything goes well and she has a healthy pregnancy!! Oh, and we are hoping that we get a boy! ha!!!
Eric and I are going camping Saturday with his cousins. We usually try to go at least once a year and we decided to plan it for tomorrow. Its supposed to be really hot but I am sure we will have a great time! We always do when we are with them. I will take pics and try to post soon!! Have a great Labor Day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








3 comments:

the Paisley Moon said...

Ummm, was the pics at my house taken before or after a complete stranger came waltzing in?!?! Maddix looks like hes sportin a bad haircut!

Immeasurably More Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Immeasurably More Mama said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I would LOVE to share with you more about my experience with the foster care system! You can email me at mandimoseley@hotmail.com