Sunday, June 1, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!

Okay, so we slept in this morning after staying up late to play cards and have a few cocktails. I got up this morning and was reading the paper and drinking my coffee(Eric was still asleep!) and guess who pulls in the drive???????? Mom with Kennady and Emme AND FLOWERS!!! They surprised us with flowers!!! Mom wanted to surprise us but since I saw them pull up, I helped and we got them planted before we sent the girls up to wake Uncle Eric up. THANK YOU MOM!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!! The flowers look great!!! Not only did we get flowers, we then went to her house and got a TON of flowers(I think they are called annuals??) to plant in the other bare spot of our yard where we had the shrubs. We planted things that you dont have to plant every year so that is a relief! Once again, THANK YOU MOM!!!! I was so surprised and excited!!! The girls loved helping too!!!!

We were so hot after all that digging that we went back to the pool! Carrie, Camryn, Jason, Jen, their girls along with Megan and her girls and Eric and I all went to the pool! We had such a great time. I am not sure if the water was warmer or we were just hotter, but it felt great!!!!




After the pool, Jason and Jen brought over some great pork chops and we had a BBQ at Moms house. Mom made grape salad and it was out of this world!! I am going to have to get the recipe for that!! ha!

THANKS AGAIN MOM FOR A GREAT DAY!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

hey melissa! i got your comment but am under contract not to say anything about how they work...email me at suzsteece@hotmail.com