Thursday, February 21, 2008

Okay, back to blog world!!

I have to admit, I am an avid blogger!! I read over 20 blogs a day and love it when something new is on their blog! I guess you could say I'm ADDICTED!!!! So, I have been in contact with a few of my bloggers and I really want to keep my blog up to date.
So much has gone on since last APRIL that I will just tell you in a nutshell what is going on!
We moved this past weekend. We bought our first house and we are sooooooooo excited! Its so much fun owning your own home. I will try to take some pics when we get the house in order and post on here. Next thing, I had to have surgery again. LSS, I had my right ovary and my appendix out just 4 weeks ago. They had to open my up just like my last surgery and so I was pretty sore for a while. I felt great once I got all 33 of the staples out. Luckily, I have a GREAT husband and family and they helped me get back on my feet. I guess you could say I got lucky as I didnt have to help move! ha! I am going back to work part time next week. I am really glad. You can only watch so much tv, ya know? ha!
I am really tired of this snow. We got more today and are still getting it. There is not a lot of accumulation but there is already ice under the snow so the roads are really slick! I guess I am glad I dont have to get up and go to work! ha!
No big plans for the weekend. We are gonna try to kick it in high gear and get most of the house in order. I have to admit, I am anal and like my house in order. I have been doing quite a bit and the downstairs is pretty much in order but the upstairs needs some serious attention. I have to say, I had great help with the decorating so far and even have pictures on the walls!
I am going to post some pictures making Valentines Day cookies. My 3 nieces were over as well as my friends little girl. They had so much fun! Until next time........................
Uncle Eric and Camryn
Madison Decorating the cookies!

Uncle Eric helping out the girls..............


Miss Ava wanted to roll out the dough..........


We are ready to make cookies...............













1 comment:

Jessica said...

The cookie project looks so fun!